Experienced arborist offering the following:
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Removal
- Brush removal
- Emergency removal, after storm cleanup of fallen and blown down trees (bucking, limbing, and removing)
- Bush extraction
- Log splitting
Wood and debris can be hauled away as eeded, or, stacked on your premises for fire wood if you have a fire place, fire pit or chiminea.
In select situations (mostly depending on the wood type) wood splitting services can be arranged too.
Further discounts for service in Hingham and Cohasett.
Winter Tree Emergency Removal:
Reasons people typically require removal of trees:
- Tree has died, making it a safety concern (toppling, falling limbs), or is an attractor of pests
- Tree is a safety concern from proximity to home, weakened structure etc.
- Increasing area sunlight/aesthetics
- Trees with disease can infect surrounding tress and plants
- Space needed for new construction